The ‘Countycover’ scheme is available to affiliated clubs, leagues and match officials affiliated to the Cornwall County FA. Cover is arranged by the association as a group policy, so premiums are more affordable.
This allows you to purchase the cover at a much cheaper premium, whilst you also benefit from the wider cover of a policy which has been designed specifically with grassroots football in mind (please note that, for 2017/18, we have agreed to cover the cost of Bluefin ‘Countycover’ on behalf of all of our member clubs who require it). There are four elements of cover in this one unique package.
* Public Liability - £10,000,000
* Employers Liability - £10,000,000
* Officers and Committee Liability - £5,000,000
* Professional Indemnity - £10,000,000
Countycover does not cover player-to-player incidents. However, the cover does automatically include player-to-player legal defence costs only of up to £100,000 (it does not cover any award that may be given).
* Please note that the Countycover products are only available to clubs and teams participating at Steps Five and below. If your club, or one of its teams, plays at Step Four and above, please contact Bluefin Sport as they can provide a separate quotation.
* Cover is not provided for the operation of licensed premises. This element of cover is usually provided under a commercial combined insurance policy or, alternatively, Bluefin Sport can provide a separate quotation.
How do I purchase cover?
Cover is included in your 2017/18 affiliation to Cornwall County FA. The system will record your purchase, and Cornwall County FA will send your ‘Evidence of Cover’ to you once payment has been received and your application has been accepted.