We are looking for members to join our newly formed Facilities and Funding - Football Advisory Working Group
Cornwall FA have made recent changes to form the new Football Advisory Working Group, to give people from our football family the opportunity to have a say and play a key role in shaping the Cornwall FA Facility and Funding vision for the next four years.
Following recent recruitment to appoint a Chair for this group, we are excited to announce that Mark Leah has been selected as Chair of this working group. We will now work to appoint the remaining volunteer members of the Facility and Funding Working Group and we would be delighted to hear from anyone who is interested in applying to be part of this group.
The main focuses of the group will be to:
- Support Cornwall FA to encourage and increase opportunities for clubs, partners, and associated football family to apply for funding/develop facilities.
- Support the rollout and delivery of our Small Club Grant Scheme.
- Support the CCFA with the development strategy for Facility and Funding.
Time Commitment Required:
- The post requires a minimum commitment to attend 4 meetings a year (1 per quarter)
- Additional time may be required to support funding and facility advice to our football family, however, this can be flexible around your other commitments.
The closing date for all applications will be Monday 19th February 9am with successful applicants being interviewed shortly after.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Greenough at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01208 262984.