Cornwall FA is seeking a Centre Coordinator to oversee the delivery of its ‘’Legacy’’ Project.
The project aims to engage with female participants aged 18+ through the delivery method of turn up and play recreational football sessions.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The welfare of players
- Providing support and guidance for players
- Registration of players and uploading them onto the FA Events platform
- Supporting matches on the night
- Maintaining and controlling equipment and 1st aid kit
- Time keeping to arrive and set up prior to session starting
The successful applicant will need to be suitably qualified and experienced and be passionate about and committed to the development of women’s football.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send a CV and short (half page) covering letter highlighting why you are interested in the post, relevant experiences and location preference(s) to Andrew Heapy, Football Development Officer, either by email to Andrew.Heapy@cornwallfa.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Andrew Heapy, Cornwall FA Ltd., Kernow House, 15 Callywith Gate , Launceston Road, Bodmin PL31 2RQ. Please include the details of two referees. (Contact will not be made without prior notification)
Closing date: Friday 18th February 2022, 9.00am.