Cornwall FA is seeking to recruit head and assistant coaches to support the delivery of our Girls ACC and ADC within the U12 (ACC), and U10 (ADC) age groups.
Committed to the development of girls football in Cornwall, we are looking for people with a passion for working within girls football and developing players in line with the England DNA.
This post is a fixed term contract (part time) 1-2 hours per week over 29 weeks plus fixtures for 1 year with a view to it being extended subject to relevant FA funding and successful reapplication.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The welfare of players within their designated age group
- Providing high quality coaching and support
- Implementing a training programme in line with ACC/ADC guidelines
- Preparing and delivering two player assessments during the programme
- Maintaining and controlling equipment and 1st aid kit for age group
- Time keeping to arrive and set up prior to delivering session
How to apply
To apply, please send a CV and short (half page) covering letter highlighting why you are interested in the post, relevant experiences and age group(s) preferences to Daniel Greenough, Football Development Manager, either by email to Daniel.email@example.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Daniel Greenough, Cornwall FA Ltd., Kernow House, 15 Callywith Gate , Launceston Road, Bodmin PL31 2RQ. Please include the details of two referees. (Contact will not be made without prior notification)
Closing date: Monday 31st January 2022, 9.00am.
Interviews dates and information will be confirmed at a later date.
For the full job specification, please click here.