Over the festive period, the Cornwall FA county office will close from 5pm on Friday 23rd December 2022 and reopen on Tuesday 3rd January 2023.
- 19th December - open 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 20th December – open 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 21st December – open 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 22nd December – open 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 23rd December – open 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 24th December to 3rd January – Office closed
- 3rd January onwards – back to normal office hours (9:00am to 5:00pm)
Please be aware that during this period, the staff will be on annual leave.
However, for any enquiries relating to referee appointments during this period please contact: Referees@cornwallfa.com or call 077895 33586
Safeguarding - If you are a child who is in immediate danger or an adult looking to report a child in immediate risk of harm, you should call 0800 11 11 (NSPCC) or the Police on 999. To report a less serious safeguarding concern you can contact Claire on 075339 53351 and leave a message.
For any other urgent matter please call the office main line (01208 269010) and leave a message.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!