An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Cornwall Football Association.
Position: Marketing and Communications Officer (including development department support)
Salary: £22-£24k (depending on qualifications and experience)
We are requesting applications for a highly motivated team player to support the development and implementation of the Marketing and Communications Strategy to deliver the County FA Business plan and the FA National Game Strategy.
The post is full-time and is based at Cornwall FA’s Headquarters in Bodmin but with an expectation of working countywide.
The successful applicant will:
- Lead on the delivery of our internal and external digital platforms to deliver the Business plan.
- Lead on developing customer insight to drive delivery of our products, programmes and opportunities to support the Business plan.
- Review the Association's external and internal publications to ensure consistency of message and maximise efficiency.
- Coordinate the publication of the Association's printed material (such as County Handbook, newsletters and competition programmes).
- Oversee the Association's website and social media platforms ensuring that it remains a central resource for the dissemination of information to all stakeholders.
Manage, develop and lead the organisations social media presence and engagement.
- Develop links within the local media community to ensure that there is regular coverage of the Association's activities.
- Oversee the annual Grassroots Awards nominations through to the awards evening
- Support numerous events and competitions throughout the season
- Develop and deliver an Annual Marketing & Communications Calendar, to help ensure business priorities throughout the season receive suitable exposure.
How to Apply
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Dawn Aberdeen, Chief Executive, either by email to email@example.com or by letter marked 'Private and Confidential' to Dawn Aberdeen, Cornwall FA Ltd., Kernow House, 15 Callywith Gate, Launceston Road, Bodmin PL31 2RQ. Please include the details of two referees. (Contact will not be made without prior notification)
Closing date: Monday 5th September 2022, 9.00am.
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 12th September 2022 (TBC) and the position is subject to an enhanced CRC check.
Marketing and Communications Job Advert
Marketing and Communications Role Profile