Cornwall FA Business Administration Apprenticeship Opportunity
Cornwall FA are seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join the team as a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice.
Cornwall FA would like to welcome someone into our small, enthusiastic and professional staff team with a great team ethos and supportive office environment.
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Your day to day tasks will include:
- Working with and providing administrative support, primarily to the development department but across the whole business where required and appropriate.
- Coach Education support.
- Club and League accreditation support.
- Facility and funding support.
- Finance tracking and reconciliation.
- System support for clubs and leagues on all FA IT systems.
- General office administration.
- Assist and work with other team members.
- Answer phone and direct calls.
- Assist with discipline processes.
- Willingness to support County FA events away from the office.
- All system and process training will be provided and supported.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This apprenticeship consists of a mixture of off the job training and on the job mentoring and development within the workplace.
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
- This will be delivered at Cornwall College St Austell.
- You will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Long-term role may be available following course completion and for the right person.
How to apply?
Click here to apply for the Business Administration Apprenticeship.