Coaching Players With Sensory Needs Workshop
Learn to offer more inclusive football opportunities with our Sense Active Sensory Football Workshop.
Cornwall FA are delighted to be hosting a Sense Active Sensory Football Coach Development workshop running on the 9th May at Cornwall FA Headquarters.
Sensory Football reimagines the way football activities are delivered, to help ensure the benefits and outcomes gained from playing football can be achieved by people with complex disabilities. Currently, a large percentage of disabled people are missing out on taking part in football, due to their complex needs.
The workshop will cover the following:
- What sensory football is.
- Coaching players with Sensory needs
- Coaching players with Autism, ADHD, SPD etc.
- How sessions can be adapted to more appropriate sensory-based activities.
- Management of players with Sensory needs.
- Creating existing opportunities for players with sensory needs.
- Creating a pathway for players with sensory needs .
- How anyone can deliver sensory football to people with complex disabilities.
The Workshop will be held at Cornwall FA Headquarters (Cornwall FA, Callywith Gate Industrial Estate, Launceston Rd, Bodmin PL31 2RQ) on Monday 9th May 18:00-20:30.
The cost of the Event is: FREE
The workshop is open to both coaches, parents and anyone who is interested in creating an environment in football for players with sensory needs.
Please be aware, these events may be photographed or video recorded and shared by Cornwall FA for marketing purposes.
Please click here to book onto the workshop.
If you have any questions please contact Andrew Heapy via email - email@example.com or phone - 01208 262986