The FA National Youth Council are committed to supporting safe spaces for the LGBTQ+ community and create positive change in football.
This programme will consist of 5 educational webinars (one per month) and provide support on how youth leaders can be active in creating positive change in their communities.
To ensure we make a difference individually & collectively we will be asking everyone who participates in the webinars to take action to ensure we create a better future.
The online webinar dates as follows:
- 8th December: Introduction
- 18th January: Allyship & Celebrating Identities
- 17th February: Intersectionality
- 14th March: What's the T within LGBTQ+
- 19th April: Allyship to Action and Challenging & Tackling Anti LGBT cultures
To recognise your participation in the webinars, sharing with us the actions you implement and crucially the impact these have, you will be awarded with a certificate.
To be eligible you must be able to say yes to all of the following:-
- I am age 16-24 as at the 1st October 2021
- I am involved in football
- I am motivated to learn and to help others learning
- I am committed to making a change and taking action
- I will participate in all of the online modules and complete feedback surveys
- I will abide by the Code Of Conduct as detailed in this survey
Deadline for sign-ups is Wednesday 24th November so sign up as soon as possible to ensure your place!
Click here to book your place.