Cornwall FA are seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join them as a Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice. We would like to welcome someone into our small, enthusiastic and professional staff team with a great team ethos and supportive office environment.
Duties will include:
- Administer youth county cup competitions
- Generate competitions through online portal
- Ensure all contact information is up to date and accurate
- Promote fixtures
- Record results
- Assist with queries
- Assist county finals day for both boys and girls competitions
- System support for clubs and leagues on all FA IT systems
- General office administration
- Assist and work with other team members
- Answer phone and direct calls
- Assist with discipline processes
- Willingness to support County FA events away from the office
- All system and process training will be provided and supported
You will be working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard in Business Administrator and you will receive on and off the job training and support from an assessor and an apprenticeship advisor.
You will also be required to attend Cornwall College St. Austell on a fortnightly basis as part of the apprenticeship training.
If this is something you are interested in please apply here.