To find out where the Youth and Adult Tournaments and Festivals are taking place across Cornwall and the South West please see below.
Running a Tournament (For Club)
Below are the steps you will need to follow to have your club tournament sanctioned with Cornwall FA.
1. Tournament Sanction Form
Please complete the tournament sanction form from the downloads section below.
2. Risk Assessment
We will require copy of a completed risk assessment for your tournament- you can download a template risk assessment if you don’t already have one below.
If you would like us to support appointing referees please let us know ASAP, if you don’t need support please instead let us know who the referees you have are to ensure they are DBS checked and therefore ok to work with U18’s.
Once you have completed the points above please send all of the information to email@example.com who will go through and complete the sanctioning process.
Entering Tournaments (For Teams)
To enter one of the tournaments above please contact the club directly using the 'Find football near me' box at the bottom of this page, search the club and this will come up with the main contact details.
If you do have any questions about this please contact the office on 01208 269010
Any upcoming tournaments sanctioned through the Cornwall FA will be added to the page in the below section.
St Day FC - Dave Searle Cup
- 5 and 6 aside tournament
- Sat 31st July 2021 (EVENS YOUTH)
- Sun 1st August 2021 (ODD YOUTH, Walking & Adults)
Click here for further details on the Dave Searle Cup
Contact: Mark Leah - firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Charity Matches
Sunday 13th June 2021
- Venue: Rally Social Club, Lanreath Village Hall, Lanreath, Nr Looe, PL13 2NX
- Fixture: Lanreath Veterans FC vs Downderry Veterans FC playing for Lullaby Trust trophy.
- Raffle and auction after the match as well as England vs Croatia at the 'All Tipsy Cow' next to the Rally Club.
- Donations can be made by clicking here.