Youth Council looking for new members
Have you ever thought of joining a team that improve football throughout Cornwall?
We are delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for the 2018-19 Cornwall FA Youth Council. We are looking for 8-12 people between the ages of 16-24 from all over the County to represent children and young people and to help shape and develop football.
What is the Cornwall FA Youth Council?
The newly formed group will build on the work of last year’s team. The goals developed by the CCFA Youth Council are drawn from the National Game Strategy and ideas from the team. The group will be determined to have an impact on increasing the number of children and young people participating and volunteering in football as well as developing a network of young people to effectively deliver specific projects. All members will be expected to assist in the running of multiple events throughout the year and practical delivery where needed.
- Gain experience and skills that develop your employability
- Develop yourself through a role which replicates the tasks and experiences carried out within a career in football
- Opportunities to access the Football Futures National Camp/FA National Youth Council
- Give young people a voice by developing/shaping football across the county
- Important roles with trusted responsibilities that will impact Cornish Football
- CCFA branded kit & discounted CCFA courses
- Working within the Youth Council will support College/University applications.
- If seen as a stand out YC member you could receive a reference from a CCFA Development Officer to support future job/education applications
- Be mentored and supported by a CCFA Development Officer through advice and support for developing yourself for the future
- Work alongside a group of the most talented and passionate young people across the county and across the Nation
Available positions open for application :
- Vice Chairperson
- Projects Officer
- Marketing and Communications Officer
- Senior Engagement Officer
- Referee Engagement Officer
- Female Engagement Officer
- Disability Engagement Officer
- Male Engagement Officer
- Coaching Engagement Officer
- Engagement Support Officer
How to Apply
To see the full Youth Council advert, descriptions for each role and to download the application forms please go to;
Please return all applications need to be sent to Joshua.Stockdale@cornwallfa.com by 5.00pm on Friday 24th August 2018. Thank you for taking the time to complete this application. Please note that no late applications will be considered.
For more information on the team or how you could become a member then please email or call 01208262987 or email Joshua.Stockdale@cornwallfa.com